Name of the Organization:
COMPETITIVE ALLIANCE OF TECHNICAL STUDENTS (CATS)
The Competitive Alliance of Technical of Students (CATS) envisions to be a leading students organization inside and outside the Lyceum of Alabang and as co-formator of Technical Professionals.
The Competitive Alliance of Technical Students (CATS) is an academic organization whose mission is primarily to advance the development of Lyceum students in the field of Technical Courses and spearhead noteworthy activities that follows the creed of the Lyceum.
Declaration of Goals and Objectives
- The CATS is a student-centered organization, which recognizes students as effective agents of change.
- The CATS shall create and formulate ways that shall enhance the potentials of its members. It shall train, develop and shape its members to become future leaders in their respective fields of interest.
- The CATS shall promote unity and participation in joint actions entered into by the society with other recognized organizations and at the same time maintains strong lateral relations with them.
- The CATS shall conduct, perform, operate and serve activities for the benefit of its members.
- The CATS shall maintain discipline among its members at all time. It shall be responsible in the task of regulating and harmonizing any course of action deviating from the principles of the society.
- The CATS shall recognize the students can be catalysts of change and agents that would address the society’s problems while working towards improvement.
- The CATS shall engage in actions upholding the rights and welfare of the whole Technical students.
- The CATS shall promote freedom and flexibility guided by reason and Christian faith especially among students, the College and the Administration.
- The CATS shall utilize all licit means in achieving goals and realizing its objectives