I sincerely welcome everyone to the Lyceum Alabang Website! This is your online access to one of the premiere colleges in the South National Capital Region... [Read More]
1st Semester, School Year 2012-2013
June 18 Opening of Classes
June 18-19 Orientation
July 6 SSC Elections
Academic Scholarship Examination is being given to newly graduated high school students, whose grades in all subjects during the 4th grading is not lower than 90%, However, consideration are given to student who has a grade of less than 89% in one subject while the others remaining subject fully compensated the deficit. In such case, the internal relation officer verbally informs the applicant that he/she will be allowed to take the scholarship exam with the provision that his/her raw score should not be lower than 89 pts. If he/she scored below 89 pts., the minimum discount will automatically apply. Said minimum discount is automatically being given to any student who took the initiative to take the examination. This Scholarship grant is good only for one (1) semester.
1. Incoming Freshmen will submit a photocopy of their H.S card for evaluation.
2. On the given examination schedule, the student will accomplish an application form to be attached to their respective answer sheet together with the photocopy of their H.S card.
3. One week is allotted in checking the examination papers.
4. The raw score earned by the examinee will correspond to their tuition fee discount as provided for a table issued by the office of the president.
5. The Internal relation officer will submit to the Finance Department the list of students who took the academic scholarship examination with their corresponding TFD. Subsequently, the same list will also be posted on the Bulletin Board for public reference.
Lyceum Alabang - Main Bldg.
Km. 30 National Road, Tunasan, Muntinlupa City
861-5100 - Fax | 856-9246 | 856-9323 | 856-9324
Annex 1 Buiding
#88 GNT Bldg.,National Rd.Putatan, Muntinlupa City